Tuesday, May 19, 2009

been sneaking around and over my creative aspect for a while now and i've been feeling like it was slowly drifting away leaving me a bit dull and lame and pretty distressed(only if someone wouldnt mind buying me some supplies) but im no longer going to be a lazy pants! i cant apologize enough for my neglect in this area i mean those of you who really know me know that my life long dream was to become a struggling artist and im halfway there! im doing a couple cool things that's sorta top secret and sorta dope. hopefully i get them all done in time. other than those top secret things i've been inspired to work on a story book with actual words and pictures and gushy stuff. it looks like a sketchbook but inside is a world of lurking creatures and my most personal thoughts, feelings, curiosities and secrets converted into bedtime stories and poetry and of course all kinds of f arts/sketches/collages. if you see it laying around i'd appreciate it if you read the note first.

No comments:

Post a Comment